of the gaycentric perspective.



you've been served. papers.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've already booked my flight and packed my binoculars. My friend in the real world has relatively famous neighbors.

I would like to seek legal counsel; if one obtains a restraining order in the UK, will authorities allow re-entry stateside? The last thing I need is Madge gettin' herself out freaked out, much like Leann Rimes. Some artists just don't see my appearance in windows and doorjams as a form of flattery. SO sensitive!

Catch Kathy Griffin in MTV's Cribs Wednesday. I'll bet SHE'D appreciate a loyal fan.

On a completely un-related note, check back for a review of Imogen Heap's Toronto performance by guest blogger Evan.


1 Responses to “you've been served. papers.”

  1. Blogger Unknown 

    Hey there, see I told you Id stop by! I love your blog! Im gonna add a link on my site if thats cool with you bro!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity