of the gaycentric perspective.



saturday night's a'right


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay, to the left is a sneak of what's to come every week from myspace.

This is, hands down, my favorite read of the week. I love karma. Especially when it bites you smack-dab in the ass. (NSFW)

Kevin Yost's Future Flash Back Remixed has been stuck on repeat. Delicious.

Back before a blog was in my vocabulary, I was readin' RuPaul's entries. It's super-fresh.

Speaking of don't-miss blogs, TimmyRay is back. And as witty as ever.

Midnight Lounge is to be featured in an upcoming issue of the The Insider. Get me an agent, quick!


2 Responses to “saturday night's a'right”

  1. Blogger TheBobBlog.com 

    hot pic!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Nice mention on QUEERTY!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity