of the gaycentric perspective.



ballin'


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bloghungry's balls are so yummy!

That's right, I made the spinach cheese balls from Bloghungry and damn, they were good! The cap is tilted to the side 'cause I'm a baller. Yup, that's how I roll.


3 Responses to “ballin'”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Isn't my boy such a hottie and the cap should tilt to the left. tee hee.

  2. Blogger World Traveler 

    Eric?? Is that you? You live in Blogspot!

    Who knew?

  3. Blogger Bloghungry 

    Thanks! I'm fond of them myself. I appreciate the shout out.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity