of the gaycentric perspective.



not all reality [tv] bites


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have fallen completely in love with Lisa Loeb, whch is unfortunate because I'm not one to be considered a candidate in her dating pool.

The E! network [insert rolled eyes visual here] has a new series out, #1 Single, documenting Loeb as she navigates her way through the world of post-relationship dating.

She comes across as unaffected, sincere and real. I've only caught one episode so far but I'm instantly hooked.
There's nothing I love more than a chick willing to walk onto the Isaac set in a thong and in the next scene seek, on the advice of her mother, the direction of a dating-guru rabbi.

She's wonderful and as a result, so is the show.



0 Responses to “not all reality [tv] bites”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity