of the gaycentric perspective.



Q&A with Jeff Timmons


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...and the interviews just keep on comin'. I'm also going to be quizzing Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees fame. C'mon, you have to have a question or two you've been dying to ask...now's your chance! Email me.

Give a listen to Jeff's latest CD
Whisper That Way.


3 Responses to “Q&A with Jeff Timmons”

  1. Blogger rustedart 

    WOW, look at you go! You gottem stacked right on top of each other! Sweet AND Yummy ;)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I emailed you my questions!!!! I love JEFF!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    :d asked about his next CD? the sound of it/ how is deiff from whisper that way? when his Whisper that way going hit Down Under?

    good luck have fun?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity