of the gaycentric perspective.



glitch


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We had a little glitch getting our Q&A accomplished this weekend with Jeff Timmons. No worries, we'll be back up and running on Tuesday. I've had quite a response from all of the Jeff fans out there. Seeing there's a bit more time, drop me an email to share your questions for Jeff.

In the meantime, check out Jeff's pages at Tagworld and myspace to sample some of his most recent recordings.


1 Responses to “glitch”

  1. Blogger Greg 

    No worries about the glitch as long as you have more pictures of him like that one....

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity