of the gaycentric perspective.



indulge


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Completely self-indulgent, I know, but in case you're interested, the boys o'er at bestgayblogs.com posted a quick little Q&A with yours truly. check it out. send some love.

On the day of all things Oscar, enjoy the show. There's some great bloggin' posts out there. Popmuse is knee deep in all the hoopla and Popbytes will be live bloggin' derrin' the ceremony.


2 Responses to “indulge”

  1. Blogger rustedart 

    Congrats! Keep up the great work!

    8 years together with your bo? Excellent. Coming up on 8 years with my guy this month! Woo Hoo!

    ~S

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love the interview!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity