of the gaycentric perspective.



I'd hit that


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm a little late for the gift-giving season, but I have bookmarked this page in anticipation of 2006's holiday shopping rush.

Perhaps I can buy my friend Marc, an interior decorator with a penchant for Kylie, the homosexuality is sin bumper sticker. Or maybe I'll get Alisha, the bulldyke with the 'stache, the anti-gay t-shirt. She can wear it to strap-on night at the Vixen.

I came across a bumper sticker like the one pictured, last night. It took all I had not to put to use the bumper the sticker was attached to. I would've hit it that shit hard.

I guess I am completely overcome by someone that feels *that strongly* about "the gays" to proclaim it on the back of a moving vehicle. To search out the sticker. To purchase it. To allow the adhesive to find its way to their moving violation. I am always in shock. Imagine the self-loathing little boys and girls people like that can produce. Ahh, to breed hatred. It's next to godliness.

By the way, free shipping to California residents. You lucky bitches.


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity