of the gaycentric perspective.



"You may be Canadian, but those tits are made in America"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I effin' love Pam Anderson. I love the veneered, amp'd-up sex appeal, the bad boyfriends and bad tit jobs. Everything about her is completely fake. She's fabulous.

She's also a helluva lot smarter than most people may credit her for being. I think she's an uber-smart, business-saavy woman in a crowded marketplace of pinup chicks. She is consistently relevant and seen where and when it matters most.

Comedy Central recently
roasted the Pam with host Jimmy Kimmel. The cast of roasters, Sarah Silverman, Andy Dick, Courtney Love, Lady Bunny, Tommy Lee, Bea Arthur and more, demonstrated that all the skin we see of Pams' is pretty damn thick.

The roast was hysterical, although the tit and Tommy Lee dick jokes were a tad expected and the irreverent comics were forced, but funny. I couldn't have chortled more as the Andy Dick gay jokes flung off the stage.

The roast had me in stitches. And that was just the censored version. Now on DVD, the show can be seen in all its glory. You won't see any more of Pam than you've seen through her black top, but the bleeps and the Courtney Love meltdowns are worth the price of uncensored admission. Courtney, in a drug-hazed daze, slurs her opening bit: "I've been clean and sober for a fuckin' year, so all these drug yokes, err, jokes are....retarded." This, my friend, is great TV. Come on over to the roast media player to catch snips.

You simply *must* witness a reading of Pam Anderson's book Star by Bea Arthur. You'll squirm, giggle and chuckle a little. I promise.

Support Midnight Lounge and buy Comedy Central's Roast of Pam Andersonnow.

Speaking of great tits, check out RuPaul in Toronto March 17th at the Ultra Supper Club.




About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity