of the gaycentric perspective.



I love fur


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...








...and another hottie from myspace. Stop back.

In the meantime, check out last week's man, Brandon.


2 Responses to “I love fur”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I've seen this guy on dudesnude too, but i can't remember his profile name! VERY definde hot body!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh my god I love the feel of fur. I want to wrap a man in a soft white fur coat and I want to make love to him and the fur. I love the picture. Any more?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity