of the gaycentric perspective.



just let it take you


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Have you bought the US release of Goldfrapp's Supernature? It's in stores and online. Get it now. You can stream the release here in the meantime. [thanks ArjanWrites]

Aria has an interesting Q&A with Ultra Nate.

Erasure US tour dates announced. The boys hit NYC May 19th.

I know I'm not suppose to love this shit, but I do. Another "is he gay?" blind item o'er at Dlisted. I love how us gay folk always project our gayness on the ones we crush on. I'm not buyin' the rumors they're sellin' about Clooney. Some things are sacred!


0 Responses to “just let it take you”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity