of the gaycentric perspective.



vintage


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I actually didn't catch this when it first happened, so I thought I'd dig up a little archived Mariah, from her MTV TRL meltdown session, to remind us how she became emancipated in '05. The catalyst is when she stumbles over to the window overlooking the crowded block: "...but....see, these ain't mah, these are just some folks on the nice street...but we like this." I heart crazy Mimi.


0 Responses to “vintage”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity