of the gaycentric perspective.



sunday botox theatre


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



RuPaul calls out Reese Witherspoons' botoxed face during her oscar acceptance speech. I didn't notice it at the time, but once you give a second look, you can't help but stare at the severely-frozen space between her eyebrows. I'm just sayin'...



...and one more reason Mad TV is walking away with the laughs that were once intended for SNL. The cast of Mad TV goes desperate, houswives-style. I love the backyard themepark and the botoxed foreheads.



1 Responses to “sunday botox theatre”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Well, with an invitation like that, how can I resist?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity