of the gaycentric perspective.



Barry doesn't stay in Vegas...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Barry Manilow avoids traffic by jetting five days a week from Palm Springs, California, to his gig at the Las Vegas Hilton: "There's just no quiet in Vegas." He also meant to comment on the fact that Vegas is also missing the clothing optional, men only resorts he frequents in Palm Springs during his "quiet time." [Via AP]

Of course I'm projecting the resort thing. Surely he keeps his clothes on.


1 Responses to “Barry doesn't stay in Vegas...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    nurjkhat@hotmail.co.uk

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity