of the gaycentric perspective.



baptizing the Tonight Show


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Goldfrapp debuted "Ooh La La" to US TV viewers last night. With an offstage blower typically reserved for the locks of Beyonce, Alison commandeered the soundstage and made the crowd converts. Didn't work on me, I'm already preachin' the word.

Is it just me or does the keyboardist seem a bit "gorillaz-like?" [Via BIGstereo]

Support the lounge. Buy Supernature.

Archived Goldfrapp at the lounge:

Invasion
iTunes Ooh La La
Turn me Up
...But is it about Bianca
Ride a White Horse video


3 Responses to “baptizing the Tonight Show”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I knew you would have this posted. I missed it so thanks for the post!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ooh la la la!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    They were here in Austin last night for South X Southwest -- I hate I missed them! I know they give a heck of a stage performance too.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity