of the gaycentric perspective.



spring


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's the first day of spring! What a great feeling to begin preparing for the summer of 2006; let's just get past this cold bit Rochester is going through!

It's a media blitz for Rochester's own today. Teddy Geiger, the next John Mayer, releases his debut CD Underage Thinking today. He's such a cutie and has the talent to back up any notion he's only blue eyes and a pretty smile. He's already a hit with the TRL crowd.

...and that other guy from Rochester, Philip Seymour Hoffman, stars in Capote. His Oscar-winning performance is on DVD today.

I love me some Rauhofer. But why o' why does he have a Paris Hilton rerub on deck? #2 on his top ten, no less! C'mon, Peter! (Now of course I haven't heard this song yet, and, no matter how hot it is, there's no way I will ever give this song any amount of respect. Oh, respect for Paris, not Peter.)

iTunes, partnered with j Records and Arista, unloads the dance vault. Kelly Clarkson remixes of Walk Away, Because of You are now available. Be sure to check out the Heather Headley mixes of In My Mind too! **Update. more news on this interesting release.

Now it's your turn to recommend...got a man on myspace *you* want featured? Do you have what it takes to be the next man of myspace at midnight lounge? Drop me a note!


5 Responses to “spring”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    your blog sucks......... ewwwwwwww

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Glad you felt *something* visiting the site, though!
    ...something tells me you'll be back.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I don't think this blog sucks at all!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I disagree with that first comment. This is one of the better blogs out there

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm a BIG FAN of this site and I would definitely say it doesn't suck

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity