of the gaycentric perspective.



unwritten rub


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Johnny Vicious rubbed out some of my all-time favorite dance tracks. Who can forget Veronica's Someone to Hold (still hot, if you ask me) or Suzanne Palmer's bigger than life track Hide U.

I haven't followed his recent work that closely, but it seems he's back in tight form with the Natasha Bedingfield track Unwritten. Turning the pop ditty into a floor slammer can't be easy, but Vicious proves he's the master by finding a home on the dancefloor for Natasha.

Check out the Johnny Vicious remix of Natasha Bedingfield's Unwritten.


1 Responses to “unwritten rub”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Speaking of Rochester, looks like you be famous! Congrats on the Insider Article out today (3.23.06). Woo whoo! Keep up the great work Jason! It's folks like you that are recreating Rochester. Thanks ;)

    -Shawn

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity