of the gaycentric perspective.



ray of sunshine


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I love it when a strong cast of characters come together for a flick.
Little Miss Sunshine just may be that film. Starring Greg Kinnear, Toni Collette and Steve Carell (in his obligatory Hollywood gay role) the roadtrip of a film played to raving crowds at Sundance.
Watch the trailer.

I can't help but find similarities between Sunsine and one of my favorite flick of the '90s, The Daytrippers, starring Liev Schreiber, Park Posey and Hope Davis, involved in an equally dysfunctional family unit. Or maybe it's just me.


0 Responses to “ray of sunshine”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity