of the gaycentric perspective.



pass the torch


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Philip Seymour Hoffman, a Rochester native, gives a local teen director a break by appearing in his class assignment piece.

Timothy Farmer's short film Simply Leon follows a high school student who wants nothing more than to be popular, but the moment it's obtained he's left morally bankrupt.

Hoffman's cameo in the short was to scorn the big-headed student. Farmer said "Hoffman had some idea of what he was doing." After all, the Oscar-winning actor *did* play a drag queen and Truman Capote.

I doubt there's plans for the film to see any sort of release, unless Farmer finds his way to YouTube.


1 Responses to “pass the torch”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I don't know about you but I think the director needs to step in front of the camera. he's cute!!!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity