of the gaycentric perspective.



Handle Me


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



She's poised to save the E! Channel from that blunder of a show called The Simple Life.

Chelsea Handler, former Girl Behaving Badly and Tonight Show correspondent, brings her brand of sauced-up raunchedy with The Chelsea Handler Show, debuting Friday, April 21st. Handler just may have what it takes to steal us away from Kathy Griffin. She certainly tickles *me* in a bad place...

Did you catch my exclusive Q&A with Chelsea? Get to it already!

If I were reading the six o'clock news, I'd transition into this video effortlessly. Watch my favorite Swede Robyn's latest video "Handle Me."



Chelsea-Related:
Chelsea Q&A preview
Potty mouth

Robyn-related:
sugarcoat - the Robyn review
D'ya know what it takes
Buy Robyn at iTunes


0 Responses to “Handle Me”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity