of the gaycentric perspective.



dirty window, opened


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Back in July of last year, I pegged Natasha Bedingfield as being here and then gone the moment "These Words (I Love You, I Love You)" left pop airwaves. I'm glad I was wrong.

Natasha recently made an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and performed her second hit "Unwritten". She's so much more interesting than I previously gave her credit for being. Be sure to stick around for the end as she shows how blonde and British she is when backed by a chorus of soul. It's a lot of fun and rather beautiful.




Related:

Check out Natasha's celebrity playlist at iTunes.
Unwritten (The Johnny Vicious Mix) (mp3)


3 Responses to “dirty window, opened”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    For shame that you called "my girl Natasha" a flash in the pan! I'm glad she's getting more stateside attention beyond the first single. Yay!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    She is really cool. I hope to hear more from her!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I know, I know. I was wrong. I wasn't speaking so much on her talent but on the fickle radio listeners in the US...Glad you enjoy her!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity