of the gaycentric perspective.



ode to jordan knight


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Oooh, this is good. A month or so ago Jordan Knight signed on to do a painless lil' Q&A with yours truly. I anticipated him being a bit cold as he's always shied away from anything gay (like that time he ran from a sitcom that was to cast him as a gay former boy bander.) Now of course I've always dreamed of getting blown off by a New Kid, but not quite like the way it happened.

Don't expect an interview with Knight at the lounge anytime soon. It's probably best as I would have had a hard time not getting all sarcastic about re-recording a bunch of New Kids songs. As a solo artist.

He must've been real busy preparing for a freak-out on The Surreal Life. Yes, my loyal readers, Jordan Knight signed on to do a SECOND Surreal Life on VH1. I believe it's a games situation, much like
Bravo's Battle of the Network Reality Stars. You can read a bit about it over at VH1RealityWorld.com, my favorite new go-to blog for all things reality TV, VH1 style.


2 Responses to “ode to jordan knight”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    he's doing another episode of the surreal life? someone needs some attention.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    who's Jordan Knight? Is he even relevant anymore?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity