of the gaycentric perspective.



vadim


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Vadim doesn't mind having his photo taken. In fact, he'd prefer that it occur more often.

I don't think we mind either.

Get to know Syracuse's Vadim.

Related:
V is for v-shaped


3 Responses to “vadim”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Glad he doesn't have an ego!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    so not my type, way to into himself. I"m not into the body builders either, doesn't do it for me.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    He is cute but too much ego. Hi Jason from Spain!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity