of the gaycentric perspective.



when's the remix?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



One word describes American Idol this season. Mandisa. I crush on this girl like Vin Diesel does his biceps. Even though Chris Daughtry is walkin' away with the Idol title this year, Mandisa will soon be belting out every gay dance record released in 2007. I guarantee.

Stop over and visit Rickey as he captures Mandisa's rendition of Chaka Khan's "I'm Every Woman."

My boyfriend at bent introduces the DialIdol.com, a downloadable speed dialer that predicts the winners and the losers based on the number of obtained busy signals. it's all too complicated and algebraic for me to understand. I got distracted by something bright and shiny.


1 Responses to “when's the remix?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I REALLY ENJOY MANDISA, AND LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING HER OWN SOUND IN THE FUTURE.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity