of the gaycentric perspective.



vintage EBTG - Rollercoaster


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Those that know me through the blog, know of my affection for Jody Watley (The Makeover is out today) but those in my real life know I'm even *crazier* about Ben Watt and Tracey Thorn, collectively known as Everything but the Girl.

There's not much a reason behind this post, other than to share a video of one of my favorite tracks from the duo. In 1994, EBTG released Amplified Heart and scored a #1 hit with the dance mix of "Missing." The tune that set the tone on the album, "Rollercoaster", never created as much buzz as their international dance hit, but it was a stellar effort none-the-less.

Here's the video for 1994's "Rollercoaster."
And although the band has never been about the visuals, it's always intriguing to seem them in action:




EBTG & Ben Watt related at the lounge:


Midnight Lounge recommends: Buzzin' Fly, Vol. III
Flipside
That Voice
Commercial License
She's Back


2 Responses to “vintage EBTG - Rollercoaster”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You have been watching Work Out, on Bravo haven't you? Super Hot gay trainer Doug is Ms. Wately's trainer. Very candid moments are recorded.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I have indeed been watchin' Bravo's Workout. I haven't decided if I'm a fan yet, though you're right - Jody's trainer Doug is a slice o' beef on a heaven sandwich. The lesbian love match is gettin' on my nerves, I gotta say. Hot-headed Mimi thinks she's makin' good TV but really, she's just annoying everyone that watches.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity