of the gaycentric perspective.



yeah, like you're surprised


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Somewhere, someone is surprised.

Lance Bass, formerly of NSYNC, finally comes out of the closet in the latest issue of People.

"I don't think it's wrong, I'm not devastated going through this. I'm more liberated and happy than I've been my whole life. I'm just happy."

Read the article here.

In the article, Lance touches on being forced out of the closet by the media. Surely blogs such as this only perpetuate it and I do feel a bit of guilt about it. But hey, it gets him back in the spotlight, right?

Thanks to Michael K over at Dlisted for the scoop.


0 Responses to “yeah, like you're surprised”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity