of the gaycentric perspective.



too hot for the CW?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



As programming portfolios merged months ago on account of the WB and UPN joining forces, many shows got lost in the shuffle.

One of the more notable serials that lost a time slot was the Smallville spin-off Aquaman.

Now you can catch the pilot on iTunes. I can't help but think the folks at the newly-formed CW network are keeping tabs on the download stats of this program, with the intention of bringing it to the fans with a web-base medium in mind.

Buy the Aquaman Pilot o'er at iTunes


0 Responses to “too hot for the CW?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity