of the gaycentric perspective.



simply gorgeous


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I meant to blog about this performance from last weeks' So You Think Can Dance. I'll be the first to admit that I am a bit put off by many a modern dance sequence, but this was simply gorgeous. The simple use of a prop, the lines of choreographer Mia Michaels. I loved every moment. And even though it doesn't feature my favorite poppin' dancer Ivan, it definitely got the best of me. See what you think. [Thanks to Rickey for the GoFish link.]




So You Think You Can Dance-related:
Dance, Blake, Dance!
Taking the Long Way
Over-Processed
I guess the show is about dancing


0 Responses to “simply gorgeous”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity