of the gaycentric perspective.



starf*cker?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...something tells me Reichen Lehmkuhl is getting *just* what he bargained for as he attaches himself to Lance Bass' recent coming out story.

The image to the left is a snapshot of my keyword report for the blog over the past hour. Google is gettin' a Reichen workout!

Now I'm not sayin' Reichen is a publicity whore (
others have already said it for me) but the former Amazing Racer, Clay dater, E! reality tv star and boyband boyfriend, seems to keep poppin' up wherever you look. How can we forget his love for Louis Coraggio, showing off commitment rings back in September? Maybe he just falls in love fast. Or maybe he's a lesbian.

Either way, we'll always have his
Undergear underwear poses.


0 Responses to “starf*cker?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity