of the gaycentric perspective.



Paris gets the scumfrog treatment


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...And you probably thought Paris Hilton couldn't get any more scummy, right? Think again.

Dutch DJ
the Scumfrog is preparing to release a remix of Hilton's upcoming flop "Stars are Blind".

According to the 'frog:

"When I tell people about how I gave Paris Hilton a Scumfrog makeover, most of them don't suspect that I'm talking about an actual record, or song, as you will. But I need to tell you right now; Yes, Paris made a record, and no, it's not that bad. The original version of her single "Stars Are Blind" is a playful rip-off of UB40's number one 80's single "Kingston Town" where her vocals sound like Gwen Stefani. My remix is more like 8 minutes of electronic nastiness in which her slightly reduced vocals sound like Gwen Stefani on Ecstasy. You can hear the preview on the discography page and judge for yourself." [Thanks Evan]

I'ts not *that" bad, eh?

For a record more in-line with your listening pleasure, be sure to check out the
brand new remixes of Tiefschwarz's "Damage" featuring Tracey Thorn. Originally released in 2005 as part of the Eat Books CD, the track is gettting revisited just in time for Thorn to stream through the speakers and onto dancefloors across the country. Although none of the mixes immediately inspired my rear to shake, I recommend the MOGG Man Band Remix.

Related:
Midnight Lounge interviews The Scumfrog
Flipside
That Voice
Commercial License
She's Back


2 Responses to “Paris gets the scumfrog treatment”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Forget about Paris

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    this is not a flop

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity