of the gaycentric perspective.



Now you TOO can become obsessed...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've blogged a few times about my online addiction Lala.com. Lala allows members to trade CDs with other users for only a $1; each CD you agree to ship, you'll get one from your want list in return. This phenomenal service is still in beta, but midnight lounge has received a few invites to pass along to readers.

Go a'head and drop me a note and I'll forward you an invite, soon enough you'll be all over lala too.


0 Responses to “Now you TOO can become obsessed...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity