of the gaycentric perspective.



voyage of the queens


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Load up the iPod and dust off the shades 'cause we're hitting the road!

Okay, not really the road so much as the water. But I guess the road GETS you there, right?
There's a crew of seven, navigating our way through the Thousand Islands waterways in Northern New York and Eastern Canada over the Memorial Day weekend. Launching in Ganonoque (Canada's gateway to the Thousand Islands) and cruising along the Saint Lawrence River, the maiden Voyage of the Queens will be a great way to spend white party weekend. Did I mention it's a houseboat? Yeah, not so much a Jewel of the Seas as much as it is the SS Minnow.

My man knows his way around the area. He was reared on a sailboat, so we're in good hands, but if anyone has any recommendations for the six boys and one girl aboard the VotQ, we'd greatly appreciate it! Besides the obligatory stop at Boldt Castle, our current itinerary is still being planned.

And although I doubt I'll be able to pick up any wi-fi signal (hell, I'll be lucky if my cell phone powers on) I'll be thinking of my loyal readers and secretly wishing I could bring y'all along. Okay, except you with the restraining order. You can't come 'till March of 2009.

I'll be sure to snap some photos to share when we return. Each of us have a duty on the boat. I've been assigned to stocking (and subsequently emptying) the bar. Ah, ship of fools!


1 Responses to “voyage of the queens”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    sounds like a blast, enjoy

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity