of the gaycentric perspective.



ready to download


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Jody Watley's latest single "Borderline" is now available for download at iTunes (and virtually every other online music source) beginning today.

Jody sips the Madonna remake on the rocks; chilled and smooth. Being the lead single off her upcoming August release, Billboard had this to say: "If the album maintains this pop-tronic vibe, Watley fans are in for a real treat."

Download "Borderline" (iTunes)

Related:
I Love to Love
In Concert
Bordering: Keep pushing my Love
The Jody Watley Interview


0 Responses to “ready to download”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity