of the gaycentric perspective.



that guy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



yes, I am *that guy.* I've posted 93 things about myself.

It is perhaps, the most self-indulgent thing I've done. today, at least.


2 Responses to “that guy”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    To add a few more and top out 100

    94. Jason's initial's are JGHR
    95. He loves to play Simcity on the computer
    96. He likes to dive, not jump, into the pool
    97. He loves bacon on his pizza
    98. He's the kitchen clean up fairy after dinner parties
    99. He hated Gracie at first but now couldn't part with her
    100. Jason is loved very much by Me, his partner, friend, and biggest supporter.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Jason is very bright and I am so proud to call him one of my former students.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity