of the gaycentric perspective.



I'm hooked on the junk


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've got an addiction I must break. In fact, I am breaking it. Tomorrow. I swear.

Ever since college (around '97) I've been a fan of the Starbucks bottled version of the Frappuccino. I know, it's gluttonous and loaded with calories, but it's been my morning routine for quite some time.

I've recently decided that I need to break myself from drinking them daily. I started to do the math and frightened myself with the results! Seeing that I do not hemorrhage money, it only makes sense for me to find other ways to spend $1.80 a day. or $54 a month. $648 a year. Over $3200 every five years.


What's *YOUR* Frappuccino?


0 Responses to “I'm hooked on the junk”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity