of the gaycentric perspective.



Headley heads to Rochester


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey Rochester. We’re getting a visit from yet *another* RnB vocalist, this time by the likes of Heather Headley. And although Fanstasia headlines the annual Rochester MusicFest the second weekend in July, I’m way more interested in seeing what Headley can do to a crowd.

Also scheduled to perform: LeToya (former Destiny’s Child member, v1) Biz Markie, Big Daddy Kane, Avant and Ray J.


0 Responses to “Headley heads to Rochester”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity