of the gaycentric perspective.



you make me wanna la la


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I recently became a member of the online music site lala.com. La La is the first online *legal* music trading service. 20% of all profits goes back to the artist. I still don't know how it all works, but as long as I get some good music out of it, I don't really need to right now.

Users upload their catalog of music (CDs) to the site and at the same time, create CD wishlists. The site matches your needs with the lists of users and we switch accordingly. Users pay around $1.49 per swap. Not bad, eh! Now of course you only trade a CD that you want to rid yourself of. That's sort of my problem; I'm a gatherer and collector, and less of a "clean out the closet" type, so we'll see how far I go with getting rid of CDs.


The site is currently in beta with the full site launching later in the summer. Sign up today to be invited as space opens up.


0 Responses to “you make me wanna la la”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity