of the gaycentric perspective.



two scorchin' blondes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Since it's a Saturday night and we all need an excuse to get out and get our groove on, I share with you two hot mixes that have been H-O-T scorchin' up my very own top ten list. I do feel a tad bit guilty sharin', but seeing that these exact mixes are not (yet) commercially available, I'll sleep at night knowing I'm not committing a mortal sin. Oh, and the vodka will help.

Kelly Clarkson transitions to the dance floor effortlessly, as demonstrated by the Ralphi Rosario mix. The song is the 5th hit off
Breakaway, "Walk Away." (By the way: how many artists in recent years gets FIVE hits off one album. Nearly unheard of anymore!)

And I can't get enough of Natasha Bedingfield lately. The Wamdue Project's rub of the bonus track off
Unwritten is equally hot. Check out "The One That Got Away."

Breakway (Ralphi Rosario Remix) - Kelly Clarkson (mp3)
The One that Got Away (The Wamdue Project Get Together Remix) - Natasha Bedingfield (mp3)


0 Responses to “two scorchin' blondes”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity