of the gaycentric perspective.



leavin' on a jet plane


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Holla, Florida! I'm coming to Fort Lauderdale and Miami next week...hide your liquor!

I've got a little business to do in Miami and Lauderdale and then it's off to Wilton Manors to spend QT with the most wonderful guys, P-town Kimber and Chuck. Hide the liquor.

Chances are you'll find us all over town, so say hey! I'll also do my best to pick up all the wi-fi I can to give y'all updates here and there. Daddy also got himself a brand new dig cam, so I will be sure to share some snapshots. Of liquor.

Off topic but hysterical, Vividblurry pulls a "yo mamma" to an overly self-indulgent blogger [NSFW] and the once-interesting Queerty. I said dayum!

By the way, the photo is *completely* un-related but tickled my fancy a little bit. Thanks Bets.


1 Responses to “leavin' on a jet plane”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Have fun on your trips! Say Hello to K and C for me. Tell them I Love em lots! I love you too! Talk to you soon!

    XXXOOO

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity