of the gaycentric perspective.



take my picture


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm in the market to replace my digital camera. I need your help! Any recommendations on what's out in the marketplace these days? I'm leaving behind a Kodak 5.0 megapixel with 3x optical and 5x digital zoom. I'm a casual photographer but would like something that's going to give me the results that say otherwise.

I'm leaning toward a few Canon products...any thoughts?


1 Responses to “take my picture”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    If you have the money get a Canon rebel XT (about $800). If you really have money get a camera with a www.foveon.com X3 imager, the next great thing in digital photography.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity