of the gaycentric perspective.



Watch E! tonight


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Blatant and shameless plug: I love this girl more than yo' momma loves Barry Manilow.

Tune in to the E! Channel tonight, 10:30 to catch the premiere episode of
The Chelsea Handler Show.

Catch a buzz, grab a date, cuddle up close. Just don't forget about said date as you fall in love with Handler.




Related:

Raunchedy
Handle Me
The Chelsea Interview Interview
Potty Mouth


1 Responses to “Watch E! tonight”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'd rather look at a glammed up Felicity than her character in the flick. I'd still watch the movie, but really, I want my cover art to be pretty. ;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity