of the gaycentric perspective.



rite of spring


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind of Thing"

"If people say I'm crazy, I tell 'em that it's true
Let them watch with amazement
Say it won't last beyond breakfast
It's a phase he's going through
Denigrate or speculate on what I'm going through
Because it isn't the sort of thing I would normally do

Ask me what, (ta ra ra ra)
I say I think it's good for you (ta ra ra ra ra)
Believe it or not, I know where it's all leading to
I feel like taking all my clothes off
Dancing to the Rite of Spring
And I wouldn't normally do this kind of thing"
-Neil Tennant & Chris Lowe, Pet Shop Boys



"I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind of Thing" - Pet Shop Boys {mp3)


2 Responses to “rite of spring”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    what inspred that little moment of brilliant DJing, story please!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I know you better than that and it IS the sort of thing you would normally do! (If I'm around!) HA!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity