of the gaycentric perspective.



bait and switch


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I haven't seen Transamerica.

After viewing the DVD cover art, I'm assuming the creative director for the project hasn't seen the movie either.

Based on the photography and the treatment, I'd sooner think it's part of a Desperate Housewives boxset than a movie about a transexual woman! C'mon now...[Via Perez]


3 Responses to “bait and switch”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh those pesky marketers ... trying to sell a product to unsuspecting Wal-Mart shoppers. Here's the art for the UK release ... don't know if it's the final version or a placeholder.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Um .... oops. This is the real art for UK Transamerica. Although Kresley and a horse are an interesting choice.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    it's nothing relating to Desperate Housewives.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity