of the gaycentric perspective.



I Wasn't Kidding


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



holla...

I'm having a blast in Florida. I wish I had time to get some blogging in, but I've been extremely busy. Hit South Beach today, getting back to Lauderdale tonight.

I can't get enough of Angie Stone....whether it's "Bottles & Cans" or "I Wish I Didn't Miss You," four-on-the-floor mixes suit her well. Enjoy the Freemasons remix of "I Wasn't Kidding" 'till I can get in another post...

I Wasn't Kidding (Freemasons Club Mix) - Angie Stone (Mp3)


0 Responses to “I Wasn't Kidding”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity