of the gaycentric perspective.



yo momma


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Where did the weekend go? It's gone!

My weekend started with happy hour with the crew that turned into an all-night affair. one cosmo turned into three and four, and the laughter just kept on comin'. From Black & Blue we made our way to Fairport's small-town sports bar Donnelly's for beer and grub.

Saturday morning I cured any hangover that I may have had with a little breakfast with an old ad agency co-worker, dishing past and present over coffee and pancakes. Yum.

Eric and I fussed around the yard in the afternoon and then made our way to his older sister's college graduation party. It was a rather swanky evening affair, catered and staffed with a bartender. Eric's sister has accomplished a lot in her life, but a bachelor's degree was not one of them, until now. An avid runner, she never quits. On Saturday she walked the stage of Nazareth College in the morning, celebrated her success in the evening and then got up the very next morning to run the Pink Ribbon Run in memory of hers, and Erics', mother. Rochester's Democrat & Chronicle actually captured Carolyn's story. It's rather touching. The eight year old the author references is my Eric!

Sunday I spent the day with mom. I'm a good boy. I drove down to her lake cottage on Keuka Lake (the most beautiful of the finger lakes IMHO) and spent some quality time with my ma. The sun setting over the water was beautiful and was a great cap to a weekend. Driving the hour-long trek back to Rochester was scenic; the rolling hills of the finger lakes are just lovely.

Hey, did you hear Jody Watley's comin' to town? [smirk.] I don't think I could be any more excited to meet her. I've been a fan for years, so tomorrow will be a great day. I'll definitely share pictures. On a side note, Entertainment Weekly gives coverage of her upcoming single "Borderline."


1 Responses to “yo momma”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I beg to differ...Seneca is nicer.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity