of the gaycentric perspective.



Up on the rooftop


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



...and another pic from our tour de Canada. This shot captures the boat crew docked at the Gananoque marina on Sunday evening. This small Canadian town turned out to be a rather interesting waterfront village.

The breathtaking sunsets and the restored victorian-era residences had us singing "Oh, Canada..."
By the way, the table covering was not boat-sanctioned. I found that after rummaging through the deep-discount bin at Target. Its cheekiness blended with everything else the boat had to offer...


0 Responses to “Up on the rooftop”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity