of the gaycentric perspective.



Brokeback on-demand


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Here's a Rochester expressway billboard I couldn't help but snap.

If you look closely, you'll notice Time Warner advertising Brokeback Mountain available On-Demand.

I couldn't help but find the fact the advertisement is a sign of subtle progress.

That and some clueless wives may not need a billboard to know it's on pay-per-view; it may show up on detailed billing.


3 Responses to “Brokeback on-demand”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I noticed that billboard the other day. Glad you posted it!
    It also shows that they know the Rochester market and how many of us gays live here!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    please tell me about night sky

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ....oops, sorry about skipping the obvious! The billboard is positioned smack-dab downtown Rochester, New York, heading east on the major expressway that slices through the city.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity