of the gaycentric perspective.



Andy the DJ


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Anderson Cooper's the latest to publish his playlist on iTunes. With ambiguous choices such as R.E.M., Nina Simone and New Order, bloggers now have even more fodder as they dissect his every gay move.

I am surprised he doesn't list Scissor Sisters in his playlist however; he's mentioned the queercentric rockers in the past...


0 Responses to “Andy the DJ”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity