of the gaycentric perspective.



New TV spot for Dreamgirls


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The new TV spot for the Dreamgirls flick debuted during the Tonys on Sunday. Somehow I missed it. Oh yeah, 'cause I wasn't a good gay and watched them.

Here's the trailer: [Via
Dlisted]




1 Responses to “New TV spot for Dreamgirls”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    how excited am I about this upcoming flick? I am already practicing...

    "If the big white man can make us think we need his Cadillac to make us feel as good as him. We can make him think he needs our music, to make him feel as good as us..."

    We'll make him feel...as good as us!!!!!!!!!!!


    Sing with me people!!!11

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity