of the gaycentric perspective.



Jody Watley - Borderline


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Jody Watley. 2006. The "Borderline" video. Enjoy.


4 Responses to “Jody Watley - Borderline”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    amazing! love it, totally reconstructed - this should relaunch Jody back on to the scene where she belongs. WELCOME BACK!!!

    Simon

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    thank you for your support! please check the dj-friendly version made by Cristian Paduraru in a deep minimal techno / electro house moving feeling!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Jody-
    What a great spin on this song!! I am a huge fan of you and Madonna. I spent much of the 80s dancing to you both in the gay clubs of Boston. The public must get what I always knew. You are a huge talent. I really hope you rock the world with this!!

    Eddie

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Jody, I'm a huge fan of you and I had to order your new album as soon as it was released and I got it today in the mail. Unfortunately it's not available in germany yet. I'd like to know where I can purchase your single "Borderline" as well, doesn't matter of on cd or 12'' single... I'd like to have the remixes :-) I can't find it in any online store... thanks !

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • midnight lounge
  • Rochester, New York, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives



Blogads Gossip

Blogads Gossip

I'm a C-list Blogebrity